Monday, May 16, 2016

My Top Three Sports That I Play

1.Soccer

 I play soccer cause I love playing it and I grew up around it. I'll go see my dad & his brother play every weekend in the mornings. It makes happy every time I play cause it's so much fun.

2.Volleyball at the Park

When it's someone's birthday and they make it at the park, we usually play soccer, but now we play volleyball cause everybody plays volleyball in the family. They say I'm good at it and I should try-out for my old school's team, but I think they're just saying that to be nice.

3.Handball
I go play handball with my friends at a school or park mostly through out the whole week cause it's really fun. I got into it by my friends cause they'll play at school and I tried it out one at the school we go play and I liked it cause it was fun playing. But now we barely play cause we're either busy with work or we don't have any handballs to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment