Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bucket List

 


  1. I want to go mountain hiking cause I think it might be fun and cool. My cousin says it's really fun and he loves it. I'm planning on going with him someday to hike up the mountains where he lives.   
  2. I want my own car already because I don't want to keep asking my dad if I can borrow the car to go out or ask him if he can take me. I just want my car so I can go to places with my friends or cousins. 
  3. I want to go skydiving cause I want to try different stuff even though it looks scary as hell. I think it would be amazing to try it.
  4. I want to meet my favorite rapper G-Eazy cause I love his music. My cousin meet him and I was going to go, but it was during school hours. I really want to meet him and get a picture with him.  http://www.vividseats.com/concerts/g-eazy-tickets.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Concerts+EH&utm_term=g+eazy+tour&vkid=8266182&gclid=CJHW4cmv1cwCFQJsfgod7W4Njg
  5. I want to meet Leo Messi because I think he's the best soccer player, but some people don't think he's the best cause they like Ronald better.  
     


No comments:

Post a Comment