Thursday, April 28, 2016

About Me

                                                                  About Me
   
 I like soccer, I don’t play anymore cause I don’t really have time to go play with friends or my old team. My favorite color is blue, my favorite food is pizza, and on my free time I like to be with my friends or cousin. I don’t really play a lot of video games, I only play when I’m really bored then I play for a while cause I bored after playing for a bit. My friends got me into handball and we always play when one of us brings a ball and after we play, we either go eat somewhere or we just go home. We always leave late after we’re done chilling, but we haven’t chill lately because we’re all busy.

I have one sister and her name is Joana, my mom name is Nancy, and my dad name is Francisco. My hobbies are playing soccer, handball, or throwing the football around. I have a dog and her name is Bella. She doesn’t live with us anymore cause we can’t have any pets where I live, so she’s with my aunt and uncle house at Riverside. We go visit some weekends when we can. My main goal right now is to get all caught up with my credits for I can be able to pass high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment